Instructions for Safe Use
1.For your safety and prevention of property damage, please read and follow the “instructions for safe use”.
- Prior to use, please check whether the voltage required by this product is consistent with the voltage in your home.
- Do not use this product beyond the specified scope.
- Please use vacuum cleaner according to the design function.
- This product is not intended to be used by the following people (including children): people with physical or mental disorders or lacking related operation experience and knowledge, unless under supervision and guide of safety responsible person to use this product.
- This product is a dry-type vacuum cleaner. Please do not use the vacuum cleaner for detergent, kerosene, glass, needle, water wet dust, sewage, matches, etc.
- Please keep the vacuum cleaner away from fire and other high-humidity places.
- Do not use the vacuum cleaner for water or other liquids. Do not flush the whole vacuum cleaner with water.
- To clean or repair the vacuum cleaner, and when not using the vacuum cleaner, please pull off the power plug, and do not pull and drag the power cord.
- When using the vacuum cleaner, please take care not to block the suction port, otherwise the motor will be overloaded and damaged.
- When using the vacuum cleaner, please note to install the dust filter grid to prevent dust from entering the motor.
- Please do not use the vacuum cleaner for cement, gypsum powder, wall powder and other small particles, otherwise it will block the dust filter or filter screen of the vacuum cleaner, resulting in burning out and other faults of motor.
- When cleaning the vacuum cleaner, please use a wet cloth with water or neutral detergent, do not use gasoline, banana oil, etc., otherwise the housing will crack or fade in color.
- Please read the instructions and illustrations carefully prior to using this product.
- Please handle this product properly and do not allow children to play with it.
- In case of power cord damage, to avoid danger, it must be replaced by the manufacturer, its maintenance department or similar professionals.
- Do not use high-power electrical appliances on the same circuit, to prevent circuit overload and danger.
- Do not use the product in case of any damage.
- Main unit 2. Connector 3. Connecting pipe 4. Scrubbing brush 5. Long flat brush
*Note: Do not plug in power during installation
Vertical type (using extension tube)
- First insert the connector (1) into the suction outlet of main unit, then insert the suction head of scrubbing brush (3) into extension tube (2), and then insert the suction port of scrubbing brush (3) into the extension tube (2), as shown in Figure 1
Hand-held type (without extension tube)
- Grasp the handle position of vacuum cleaner by hand, first insert the connector (1) into the suction port of main unit, and then insert the flat suction (2) into the connector (1), as shown in Figure 2
- Plug in power socket and press switch to clean and remove dust with hands;
- After use, turn off the power switch, unplug from socket, and then wind and sort out the power cord.
- Plug in the power socket and press the switch to clean and remove dust with hands;
- Note: the scrubbing brush is suitable for large areas, e.g. under the table and cabinet, and the two-in-one flat suction / round brush is suitable for small areas, e.g. sofa, table, chair, curtain, etc.;
Cleaning and maintenance
*Note: Please unplug the power plug prior to cleaning and maintenance
Use and maintenance:
Clean the filter screen components (please unplug the power supply prior to cleaning)
When the suction decreases, the dust collecting cylinder and filter screen assembly may be full of dusts, and the filter screen shall be cleaned immediately;
- Remove the dust cup: The dust cup can be separated according to the steps in Figure 3.
- Clean the dust cup: Take out the filter cartridge from the dust cup. Generally speaking, it only needs to gently remove the accumulated dust on it by patting. After cleaning, put it back into the dust cup, and then put back for use (as shown in Figure 4). Due to the natural wearing and tearing of the filter screen, please replace it on a regular basis. If you need to purchase, please negotiate with after-sales service office, and put it back for use.
- After use each time, please clean the dust / garbage in the dust cup to avoid dust accumulation or bacteria breeding.
As shown in figure (5)
- After disassembling the dust cup, clean the dust cup and filter cartridge thoroughly (it can be washed with water, but it can only be used after drying), as shown in Figure 5;
Use and maintenance
* Attention! Make sure the vacuum cleaner is unplugged prior to handling all maintenance and assembly accessories.
* Attention! To optimize the capacity of the vacuum cleaner, the vacuum cleaner shall be cleaned frequently.
* Attention! Dust collector cleaning pipeline: Cleaning of the dust collector on a regular basis can increase the dust collection efficiency of vacuum cleaner and prevent overheating and deterioration of vacuum cleaner.
* Attention! After use of the vacuum cleaner, please clean the dust collector immediately to keep the best suction for the next use.
* Attention! When the dust collector is not dry or wet after cleaning, please do not connect power and use as the wet dust collector may be easy to cause damage to the vacuum cleaner.