Ⅰ. Specification parameter
Temperature setting range
Ⅱ. Product Diagram
Ⅲ. Operation Instructions
- Auto Close
- This product is equipped with a counter. When the counter counts down to 0, the product will ring and turn off automatically. To turn off the product manually, turn the timing knob counter clock to 0.
- Use for the first time
- Remove all packaging materials.
- Remove any stickers or labels on the product.
- Clean the fryer thoroughly with hot water, a little detergent, and a non-abrasive sponge.
- Wipe the housing and the inside of the product with a wet cloth.
- The air fryer uses hot air. Do not put grease in the frying pan.
- Preparation prior to use
- Please place the product on a smooth and horizontal surface.
- Do not place the product on a non-temperature-resistant surface.
- Do not fill the frying pan with oil or any other liquid.
- Do not put any objects on top of the product, which will disturb the airflow and affect the result of hot air frying.
- Operating instructions
- Insert the power cord plug into the grounding socket.
- Pull the pan out of the air fryer.
- Put the ingredients in the frying basket. (Note: the amount of food shall not exceed the MAX indication line or the amount shown in the table below, which may affect the final frying quality.)
- Push the pan back into the air fryer. (Note: Do not touch the frying pan in a short time during and after use, because it is very hot.)
- Move the button temperature control to the desired temperature.
- Determine the time required for the food ingredients.
- To power on the product, please turn the timer to the cooking time required. (Note: In case the product is not preheated, increase 3 minutes of cooking time. The power indicator will light up. The timer will start counting from the set cooking time. The oil that flowed out from the ingredients will stay at the bottom of the fryer.)
- When you hear the timer ring, it indicates that the set cooking time has been reached. Please pull the pan out of the product and place it on a heat-resistant surface. (Note: you can also turn off the product manually. To turn it off, please rotate the temperature control knob to 0.)
- Check whether the ingredients are finished.
- If the ingredients are not fully cooked, just push the pan back into the product and set an extra few minutes for the timer.
- After hot air frying, the frying pan and the ingredients are at a high temperature. Depending on the type of food in the air fryer, steam may release from the fryer.
- You can also use an air fryer to reheat ingredients. To reheat the ingredients, set the temperature to 1 and set the time up to 10 minutes. (Note: if the air fryer is cool when you start frying, please increase the cooking time by 3 minutes.)
- Clean the product after use each time.
- Both the frying pan and the product inside have a non-sticking surface. Do not use metal kitchen utensils or abrasive cleaning materials to clean, otherwise, it may cause damage to the non-sticking surface.
- Remove the power plug from the socket and allow the product to cool down. (Note: Take out the fryer and allow the air fryer to cool down faster.)
- Wipe the external surface of the product with a wet cloth.
- Clean the frying pan thoroughly with hot water, a little detergent, and a non-abrasive sponge
- Clean the inside of the product with hot water and a non-abrasive sponge.
- Clean the heating device with a cleaning brush to remove any food debris.
- Remove the plug and allow the product to cool down.
- Make sure all parts are clean and dry.
- Do not immerse the housing in water or clean it under the tap due to electronic components and heating elements in the housing.
- Do not immerse water or other liquids in the product to avoid electric shock.
- Always fry food in the frying basket to avoid contact with the heating elements.
- Do not cover the air inlet and outlet when the product is operating.
- Do not pour oil into the frying pan as it may cause a fire hazard.
- Do not touch the inside of the product when the product is operating.
- Prior to connecting the product to the power supply, please check whether the indicated voltage of the product is consistent with the local power supply voltage.
- Do not use this product in case of damage to the plug, power cord, or product itself.
- People (including children) with incomplete limbs, mental disorders, and lack of relevant experience and knowledge shall use the product under the supervision and guidance of guardians.
- Keep the product and power cord out of the reach of children.
- Do not allow the power cord to touch the hot surface.
- Do not insert the product plug or operation console with wet hands.
- This product shall not be operated with an external timer or independent remote control system.
- Do not place the product on or close to flammable materials, e.g. tablecloths and curtains.
- Do not place the product against the wall or other products. Leave free space of at least 10 cm at the back, sides, and top of the product. Please do not put anything on the product.
- Do not use this product in any way other than that described in this manual.
- Use of the product shall be under the supervision of the user.
- When frying with hot air, high-temperature steam will be released from the air outlet. Keep a safe distance between hands and face and steam and air outlet. Pay attention to the high-temperature steam and hot gas when pulling the frying pan out of the product.
- The accessible surface may become very hot when using the product.
- If the product emits black smoke, unplug the power immediately. Wait for the product to stop smoking and then pull the frying pan out of the product.
- When using the air frying pan, the whole frying pan will become hot. Hold the pan after it cools.
- Place the product on a flat, smooth, and stable surface.
- This product is designed only for normal domestic use. It shall not be used in shops, offices, farms, or canteens, or other working environments. It shall not be used by guests in hotels, motels, places providing accommodation and breakfast, and other accommodation environments.
- In case the product is used improperly, or is used for professional or semi-professional purposes, or is not used according to the instructions in this user manual, the warranty will become invalid, and our company will not be responsible for such damages.
- Make sure to unplug the product after use.
- Prior to handling or cleaning the product, allow the product to cool for about 30 minutes first.
- Make sure the food cooked in this product turns yellow in color, not black or brown. The charred part should be discarded. Do not fry fresh potatoes above 160 ° C (to minimize the generation of acrylamide).