Insaa Cookware User Manual
Ⅰ. This cookware is compatible with most burners.
Please remove the package and all labels before first use, gently clean and rinse the cookware with a soft sponge or rag dipped in hot water and mild detergent, then boil water once, finally apply a layer of vegetable oil on its interior surface after drying. Periodic maintenance can extend the nonstick performance of your cookware for long time.
Ⅲ. Maintenance and maintenance:
- Whenusing the cookware on induction cookers, do not dry burn it The induction cooker is stove that heats up extremely fast. It will damage the pan/wok/pot if overheated. Electromagnetic noise may occur at high temperature, which is a normal phenomenon. It’s due to technical limitations. It does not indicate your stove or pan is malfunctioning. When using the cookware on ceramic stoves, do not move it frequently to avoid unnecessary scratches on the surface of glass ceramic furnace.
- Donot burn an empty cookware without oil or water, especially on an induction oven. Avoid overheating when preheating. Temperature rapid rise will damage the nonstick coating of the pan/wok/pot, or even makes it
- Donot use high heat to Setting low to medium heat is recommended. This cookware can’t be left unattended during cooking. Unmanned agitation will cause pan paste. In this case, wipe it with soft sponge/dishcloth and hot water.
- Do not use metal spatula or utensils.Please use heat-resistant nylon, silicone or wooden spatula to stir Shell fish is not advised to cook in this wok/pan/pot. Never cut food inside the pan.
- Donot attempt to cool the hot cookware by pouring cold Do not use sharp or abrasive objects to clean it. Please use a soft sponge or rag with mild washing liquid and hot water to clean. Never use wire brush or abrasive sponge. After cleaning apply a thin layer of vegetable oil.
- Itis not recommended to wash it in a It may destroy the coating or handle.
- Donot store acid food in the
- Theslight surface scratch is It doesn’t influence the nonstick performance.
Ⅳ. Points for Attention:
- Donot touch the lid during
- Keepyour eyes far away from the cookware when opening the
- Keep it away from children especially when it’s hot.
- Putit on a suitable size stove and adjust flame to avoid handle