Ⅰ. Model Specification
Ⅱ. Product Composition
- Main unit
- Connecting pipe
- Scrubbing brush
- Long flat brush
Ⅲ. Installation instructions
- Note: Do not plug in power during the installation
- Vertical type (using extension tube)
- First, insert the connector (1) into the suction outlet of the main unit, then insert the suction head of the scrubbing brush (3) into extension tube (2), and then insert the suction port of the scrubbing brush (3) into the extension tube (2), as shown in Figure 1;
- Figure 1
- Hand-held type (without extension tube)
- Grasp the handle position of the vacuum cleaner by hand, first, insert the connector (1) into the suction port of the main unit, and then insert the flat suction (2) into the connector (1), as shown in Figure 2
- Plug-in power socket and press the switch to clean and remove dust with hands;
- Figure 2
- After use
- After use, turn off the power switch, unplug it from the socket, and then wind and sort out the power cord.
- Plug in the power socket and press the switch to clean and remove dust with your hands;
- Note: the scrubbing brush is suitable for large areas, e.g. under the table and cabinet, and the two-in-one flat suction / round brush is suitable for small areas, e.g. sofa, table, chair, curtain, etc.;
Ⅳ. Cleaning and maintenance
- Note: Please unplug the power plug prior to cleaning and maintenance
- Use and maintenance
- Clean the filter screen components (please unplug the power supply prior to cleaning)
- When the suction decreases, the dust-collecting cylinder and filter screen assembly may be full of dust, and the filter screen shall be cleaned immediately;
- Remove the dust cup: The dust cup can be separated according to the steps in Figure 3.
- Clean the dust cup: Take out the filter cartridge from the dust cup. Generally speaking, it only needs to gently remove the accumulated dust on it by patting it. After cleaning, put it back into the dust cup, and then put it back for use (as shown in Figure 4). Due to the natural wearing and tearing of the filter screen, please replace it on a regular basis. If you need to purchase it, please negotiate with the after-sales service office, and put it back for use.
- After use each time, please clean the dust/garbage in the dust cup to avoid dust accumulation or bacteria breeding. As shown in Figure (5)
- After disassembling the dust cup, clean the dust cup and filter cartridge thoroughly (it can be washed with water, but it can only be used after drying), as shown in Figure 5;
- Figure 3 Step 1: Unscrew the dust cup counterclockwise Step 2: Remove it outward by hand.
- Figure 4 Step 1: Put the dust cup on the main machine Step 2: tighten the dust cup clockwise.
- Figure 5
- Use and maintenance
- Attention! Make sure the vacuum cleaner is unplugged prior to handling all maintenance and assembly accessories.
- Attention! To optimize the capacity of the vacuum cleaner, the vacuum cleaner shall be cleaned frequently.
- Attention! Dust collector cleaning pipeline: Cleaning the dust collector on a regular basis can increase the dust collection efficiency of the vacuum cleaner and prevent overheating and deterioration of the vacuum cleaner.
- Attention! After use of the vacuum cleaner, please clean the dust collector immediately to keep the best suction for the next use.
- Attention! When the dust collector is not dry or wet after cleaning, please do not connect the power and use it as the wet dust collector may be easy to cause damage to the vacuum cleaner.
Ⅴ. Instructions for Safe Use
- To ensure your safety and prevent property damage, please read and follow the "Safety Instructions" carefully.
- Before use, please carefully read this instruction manual.
- Before use, please check whether the required voltage for this product is consistent with the voltage in your home.
- Do not use this product outside the designated scope.
- Please use the vacuum cleaner for its designed function.
- This product is not intended for use by the following groups (including children): persons with physical or mental disabilities or lack of relevant operation experience and knowledge, unless supervised and guided by a responsible person for their safety.
- This product is a dry vacuum cleaner. Do not use the vacuum cleaner to suck up detergent, coal oil, glass, needles, wet dust, sewage, matches, etc.
- Please do not let the vacuum cleaner near fire sources or other high-humidity areas.
- Do not use the vacuum cleaner to suck up water or other liquids. Do not rinse the vacuum cleaner with water.
- When you need to clean or repair the vacuum cleaner or when not using the vacuum cleaner, please unplug the power plug and do not pull the power cord.
- When using the vacuum cleaner, be careful not to block the suction port, otherwise, it will cause motor overload and damage the motor.
- When using the vacuum cleaner, please install the dust filter frame to prevent dust from entering the motor.
- Please do not use the vacuum cleaner to suck up small particles such as cement, gypsum powder, wall powder, etc., otherwise, it will cause the vacuum cleaner filter or filter membrane to block, leading to motor burnout and other faults.
- When cleaning the vacuum cleaner, please use a damp cloth with water or neutral detergent. Do not use gasoline, banana water, etc., otherwise, it will cause cracking or discoloration of the shell.
- When using this product, please read the instruction manual and illustrations carefully.
- Take good care of this product and do not let children play with it.
- If the power cord is damaged, in order to avoid danger, it must be replaced by the manufacturer, their repair department, or similar professional personnel.
- Do not use high-power appliances on the same circuit to prevent overloading the circuit and causing danger.
- Do not use the product if it is damaged.
- Please keep this instruction manual properly.