Ⅰ. Specification parameters
Digital Touch Screen Air Fryer Oven
Ⅱ. Product diagram
Ⅲ. Operation Instruction
- Before use
- Remove all packing materials.
- Remove stickers or labels from products.
- Place the product on a firm, level, smooth surface, do not place the product on a surface that is not heat resistant.
- Use a clean cloth to wipe the inside and outside of the product. The product is suitable for hot air without the use of oil.
- The warranty will be void if the product is used improperly, or is used for professional or semi-professional purposes, or is not used according to the instructions in this manual.
- In use
- Please place the product in a stable place, do not place the product on a surface that is not heat resistant.
- Place the baking pan in the fryer. Do not place oil or any liquid in the fryer.
- Put the food in the fryer, then put the fryer in the unit.
- Set the temperature according to the food, and adjust the temperature control knob to the appropriate temperature.
- Set the time according to the food put in, and turn the timer knob to the desired time.
- The timer started counting down.
- Excess oil from food collects at the bottom of the fryer.
- When the timer rings, which means the set heating time is up, the fryer is removed from the unit and placed on a heat shield.
- Make sure the food is cooked properly.
Note: If the food is not ready to cook, put the fryer back into the unit and press the temperature and time buttons, reset and heat.
- Settings and Tips
Note: The following Settings are for reference only.
- Cooking results vary depending on the source, size, shape and brand of ingredients.
- Because the rapid air change technology will immediately reheat the air in the product, so in the use of hot air frying quickly pull out of the fryer product almost does not affect the cooking process.
- Smaller ingredients will take less time to cook than larger ingredients.
- When the amount of ingredients is large, the cooking time needs to be increased slightly; When the amount is small, the cooking process can be slightly shortened. During the cooking process, flipping smaller ingredients enhances the final cooking result and helps the ingredients fry more evenly.
- Add a little oil to fresh potatoes to make them more crunchy. It is recommended to use spray oil bottles to make them more even. Add oil and let the potatoes sit for a few minutes before cooking.
- It is not recommended to cook food with very high oil content in this product, such as fat meat, sausage, etc.
- 300 to 500 grams is the best amount of ingredients to cook crispy French fries.
- Use pre-leavened dough for quick and easy filling. Preleavened dough takes less time to cook than homemade dough.
- If you want to bake cakes or tarts, or if you want to cook crumbly or filling ingredients, you can use a tin or mold to place in the tin (bring your own).
- You can use this product to heat the ingredients. Please set the temperature to 150℃ and cook for a maximum of 10 minutes.
Note: Do not put in ingredients that will be served (such as cakes, quiches or muffins) more than half the amount in the baking pan.
Note: If the product is cold started (not preheated), the cooking time should be increased by 3 minutes.
Ⅳ. Cleaning and Maintenance
- Clean the product immediately after each use.
- Fryers, baking pans and product interiors are coated. Do not use metal kitchenware or abrasive cleaning materials for cleaning, as this will destroy the non-stick coating.
- After cooking, unplug from the electrical outlet and allow the air fryer to cool. And removing the fryer will allow the fuselage to cool down faster.
- If dirt is attached to the bottom of the skillet and fryer, add hot water to the skillet and let them soak for about 10 minutes before cleaning. Add some detergent and a non-abrasive sponge for cleaning.
- If you need to clean the heating tube on the top of the machine, please use a cleaning brush to remove food residue.
- This product is not suitable for people (including children) with physical, sensory or mental disabilities, or lack of relevant experience and knowledge. Unless they have received supervision and guidance on the use of the product from someone responsible for their safety.
- Before connecting the product to the power supply, please check whether the voltage marked by the product is consistent with the local power supply voltage.
- Do not use this product if the plug, power cord or product itself is damaged.
- If the power cord is damaged, in order to avoid danger, it must be replaced by the manufacturer, its maintenance department or similar full-time personnel.
- Children should be taken care of to ensure that they do not play with this product.
- Keep the product and its power cord out of the reach of children under 8 years of age when the product has been passed or is cooling.
- Keep the power cord away from hot surfaces.
- Never insert the product plug or operation control panel with wet hands.
- The product must be plugged into a grounded socket and be sure that it is properly plugged in.
- Do not connect this product to an external timer to avoid danger.
- Do not place the product on or near flammable materials such as tablecloths and curtains.
- Do not put the product against the wall or other products. At least 10cm of free space should be left behind and above the middle of both sides of the product.
- Do not place items above the product.
- Do not use this product for any purpose other than that described in this manual.
- The product must be attended when in use.
- During frying with hot air, high temperature steam is released from the outlet. Keep hands and face at a safe distance from steam and air outlets. Also watch out for hot steam and heat when removing the fryer from the product.
- When using the product, the accessible surface may become very hot.
- If the product gives off black smoke, should immediately unplug the power. Wait for the product to stop smoking before removing the fryer from the product.
- Put the product on a stable, level, smooth surface, do not put the product on the heat resistant surface.
- Wipe internal and external products with a clean cloth. The product is suitable for hot air without the use of oil
- This product is not used properly, or it is used for professional or semi-professional purposes, or it is not used according to the instructions in this manual. In such cases, the warranty will be invalid.
- Make sure the raw ingredients used in the cooking are golden brown, not black or brown. Burnt parts should be removed or discarded.
- Warning of danger
- The shell of the fryer has electronic components and heating devices. It can not be soaked in water or washed underwater.
- Do not let water or other liquid into the product, in order to avoid electric shock.
- Place cooking ingredients in a baking dish, away from the heating element.
- Do not fill the fryer with oil, or it may cause fire hazard.
- Never touch the inside of the product while it is working.