When using electrical appliances, basic safety precautions should always be followed including the following:
- READ ALL INSTRUCTIONS
- Before switching on, ensure that the voltage on the characteristicsplate is the same as in your home.
- To protect against electrical shock, do not immerse the cord, plugor any part of the toaster in water or other liquid.
- Do not operate any appliance with a damaged cord or plug, or in any abnormal state. If the main cord is damaged, it must be replaced by the manufacturer or the nearest service agent or a qualified person.
- First use the toaster for a few minutes without bread. There will be some smoker at first; this is entirely normal.
- The toaster reaches very high temperatures, particularly in the area of the openings for the bread.
- Do not use the toaster closeto or under curtains of other inflammable material; the bread may burn.
- Do not leave the toaster operatingwithout supervision.
- Do not use the appliance for other thanits intended use.
- Do not place the cord or any other object over the bread openings on the toaster while it is in use.
- Do not cover the toaster while it is in use.
- Keep the toaster away from flames or hot areas.
- Keep the toaster out of reach of children.
- Do not insert utensils, oversize food, ormetalfoil packages in the toaster as they may cause fire or electric shocks.
- If the cord is damaged, or any examination, or adjustment of the appliances, to avoid hazards;it must be replaced by the manufacturer or by an Authorized Technical Service.
- This appliances is not intended for use by persons (including children) with reduced physical, sensory or mental capabilities, or lack of experience and knowledge, unless they have been given supervision or instruction concerning use of the appliance by a person responsible for their safety. Children should be supervised to ensure that they do not play with the appliance.
- Do not touch hot surface.
- This appliance is not intended to be operated by means of an external timer or separate remote-control system
- Plug the toaster in and adjustit to the type of toasting you require, with the regulator.
- Put the bread into the openings and press the start control down. It remains down until the bread is toasted.
- Once toasted, the slices appear in theopenings and the start control returns to its original position. The toaster switches “OFF” automatically.
- Press the “CANCEL”and automatic eject button if you wish to stop the toaster.
- If the end bread sticks in the toaster, unplugit, wait for it to cool, and remove the bread.
- Dry and thin slices will toaster quicker than moist or thick slices
- If toast starts to smoke, stop the toasting cycle
- Do not heat toaster that has bread applied with butter or other spreads
- Ensure that the toaster is unplugged before cleaning it.
- Never place it in the water or any other liquid.
- To clean, UNPLUG THE TOASTER AND ALLOW TO COOL.
- Do not insert any object, including bread, in the toaster.
- Wipe outside with soft dry cloth when toaster is cold, neveruse metal polish.
Open crumb tray at the bottom of the toaster and brush out crumbs. If toaster is used frequently. Accumulated bread crumbs should be removed at least once a week. Make sure the crumb tray is completely closed before using the toaster again.
- Never attempt to remove bread which has jammed in the slots without unplugging the toaster from the electrical outlet first. Be sure, not to damage the internal mechanism or heating elements when removing bread.