Ⅰ. Model Specification
Ⅱ. Product Composition
- Hand shank
- Power switch
- Main unit
- Dust cup
- Connecting pipe
- Scrubbing brush
- Note: Do not plug in power during the installation
- First, insert the connecting pipe(e) into the suction outlet of the main unit, then insert the suction head of scrubbing brush (f) into connecting pipe (e)
- Plug in the power socket and press the switch to clean and remove dust with your hands.
- Connecting rod
- Floor brush
- Connecting pipe
- Ground brush
- Dual-purpose brush
- Dust off
- Separate the dust bucket and pour the dust
- When it is necessary to clean the filter hepa, remove the filter after separating the dust bucket
Ⅵ. Cleaning and maintenance
- Note: Please unplug the power plug prior to cleaning and maintenance
- Except for the main engine, other parts can be cleaned with warm soapy water. After cleaning, it must be thoroughly dried before being put back into use. Do not immerse the main engine in water or any liquid.
- Use only a soft, slightly damp cloth to clean the vacuum cleaner casing. Do not allow any liquid substance to enter the vacuum cleaner.
- Do not use any corrosive chemicals or abrasives.
- When the filter is damaged or worn, do not use it.
- This product does not contain usable parts, please do not disassemble, or repair yourself.
- For better results, empty the dust bucket and clean the filter each time you use it.
- Press the lock of the dust bucket to remove the dust bucket.
- Remove the dust bucket and dump the dust inside.
- Take out the filter and air inlet filter, and put in clean water to clean. After cleaning, it must be placed in the air to dry for 24 hours before being repacked into the dust bucket. Important: Do not use cleaning equipment to clean the filter. Do not use drying equipment to dry explode the vacuum cleaner. Air dry only.
- Load the dust bucket onto the main engine.
- Tip: It is recommended to replace the filter every month (according to the usage condition) to ensure the best working performance
Ⅴ. Instructions for Safe Use
- Caution: To remind you of the risk of injury to this product or other objects.
- Danger: To avoid electrical equipment producing arcs, sparks, and causing fire or explosion. Keep away from flammable and explosive objects or liquids.
- Before use, be sure to read all the instructions below to avoid injury or damage, so as to obtain the best results. Be sure to keep this manual in a safe place. If you transfer this appliance to someone else, be sure to include this instruction manual as well. If the appliance is damaged due to failure to follow the instructions in this manual, the warranty service will not be provided. The manufacturer/importer shall not be liable for damages caused by negligent use, etc. for not following the use requirements.
- Please place the product on a stable, horizontal, and heat-resistant working surface. Never immerse the plug or any part of the vacuum cleaner in water or other liquids. Never leave while the vacuum cleaner is working.
- Pay close attention to the safety of children when using or near the vacuum cleaner. Be safe when pets are near the vacuum cleaner.
- This product is suitable for children aged 8 years and above.
- Under supervision or guidance, please use the product in a safe manner and understand the risks involved. Do not allow children to play with or operate the vacuum cleaner to avoid accidents.
- Children should not perform unsupervised cleaning and user maintenance.
- Do not power on when no one is operating. Disconnect the charger after saturation of charge or before maintenance. Do not hang the power cord over the edge of a table or counter, or touch any heat source.
- It is not recommended to use accessories other than the original accessories.
- Do not drag the charger wire, so as not to cause damage to the charger wire. This product shall not be used for any purpose other than its intended purpose.
- This product is for household use only.
- Do not use any external power cables.
- Do not suck the liquid, or sharp objects, such as nails or thumbtacks. This product should not be used to absorb water.
- This product cannot be washed in water. Unplug before cleaning and maintenance.
- In case of failure, discontinue use immediately and seek advice from the service department.
- If the power cord is damaged, it must be replaced by the manufacturer, its maintenance department, or similar professionals in order to avoid danger.