Ⅰ. Specification parameters
Water Filter Pitcher
Ⅱ. Product diagram
Ⅲ. Operation Instruction
- Usage method
- Open the package, take out the clean kettle and filter element, and clean the cup body, top cover, and water bucket;
- Open the package of the filter element, immerse the filter element in cold water, and gently shake 10-15 times to clean the filter element;
- The filter element into the bucket, and press the filter element to ensure that there will be no leakage;
- The first two filtered water is not used. It is normal for charcoal powder to appear in the filtered water in the first few times. When the water is clear, connect the water from the tap and make the filter element completely immersed in water for about 12 hours.
- Timer description
- Press the "START" button on the timer for about 3 seconds until the black dot in the lower right corner of the monitor flashes. At this time, the timer is activated and the filter element life is set to 60 days. 4 bars represent the remaining life of the filter element. When all bars disappear, please replace the filter element. After replacing the filter element, long press the "START" button for 8 seconds to reset and restore. Replace the filter element steps refer to the fourth element introduction and maintenance.
- Tip: The service life of the filter element will be different due to the different water quality and users' water usage habits.
Ⅳ. Filter element introduction and maintenance
- Introduction of the filter element
- High-quality filter screen: the upper part of the filter element is provided with a preliminary filter cloth to remove rust, sediment, and other large particle impurities in the water; The outlet is provided with a PP cotton filter layer to further remove impurities in the water;
- Internal filter element leak-proof design: The filter element adopts a leak-proof design, and ensures no leakage through the more reasonable process and material design application;
- Activated carbon adsorption: remove water trichloromethane, and carbon tetrachloride, to improve taste.
- Filter element replacement
- Open the top cover, remove the old filter element, and clean the cup body, bucket, and top cover;
- Open the filter element package and take out the new filter element;
- Immerse the filter element in cold water, and gently shake 10-15 times to clean the filter element
- Load the filter element into the water bucket, and press the filter element to ensure no leakage;
- The first two times filtered water is thrown away and not used. It is normal for charcoal powder to appear in the first few times of filtered water. After the third time of filtered water, you can drink normally.
- When the water in the clean kettle is not all filtered before, do not use the purified water in the clean kettle, so as to avoid the raw water being poured out together.
- This product is suitable for municipal tap water.
- Do not filter the hot water above 40℃. If you accidentally pour hot water into the clean kettle, the clean kettle may have a temporary odor.
- If there is a large amount of turbidity in tap water (such as after cleaning the tank or without using tap water for a long time), do not immediately filter with a clean kettle, otherwise, it will affect the life of the filter element.
- The filtered water, please use it as soon as possible, so as not to place it too long and affect the water quality.