Please find the product from Simplus Official Store on Lazada & Shopee.
|Baking on double-sided, fast and efficient.|
|Large and wide groove design, easy to use.|
|Excellent material, green and environmental protection.|
|6 levels of temperature-controlled.|
A. Start control B. Browning control C. STOP button D. Crumb tray
- Place your toaster on a flat, dry, stable surface.
- Plug the toaster in, and adjust it to your required toasting time, using the Browning control (B).
- Place bread or other food suitable for toasting into the slot, then press down the Start control (A).
- It will remain down until the bread is toasted.
- If you wish to stop the toasting process, press the STOPbutton (C), this will automatically eject the toast, and cancel the heating elements.
- If the bread sticks in the toaster, unplug it, wait for it to cool, then remove the bread. NEVER USE METAL UTENSILS TO REMOVE THE BREAD.
- After use, slide out the Crumb tray (D), wipe away crumbs using a dry cloth.Insure to insert the crumb tray before using the toaster again.
- Always allow at least 1 minute’s cooling time between cycles if toaster is being used more than once at a time.
- If the lead connecting the toaster to the power supply is damaged, it should only be replaced by a qualified service engineer or the toaster manufacturer.
- Must put in the bread when using, the toaster can not be used without bread.
- This toaster is only for home use.
|Gear selection: 6 gears|
|Number of bread slots: 2 slices|
|Size: 23 x 14 x 16cm|