Ⅰ. Technical Parameters
Hand-held portable steamer
Rated voltage / Frequency
Ⅱ. Product Parts
Ⅲ. Operation Instruction
- Prior to using the product for the first time
- Remove any labels or protective covers from the steam head, and straighten and sort out the wires prior to use.
- When using it for the first time, allow it to release steam for a few minutes. This will remove any impurities and odors that may be left during the manufacturing process.
- To avoid circuit overload, it is recommended not to use the same socket circuit with other electrical appliances.
- When opening the package of a hand-held steamer, check the list of all items and parts you receive to avoid being discarded.
- User Guide
- Open the water cover and add pure water until it is full. Make sure that there is at least one-third of the water in the water tank.
- The handle of this machine supports folding. When traveling or storing, the handle can be folded.
- First, push down the switch on the handle with force.
- Meanwhile, fold the handle in place.
- When the handle is opened, it only needs to pull out in the opposite direction of step 2.
- Each of our products has undergone strict tests, and the water in the water tank is residue from the test, please feel assured to use it.
- After use each time
- In case of no use, press the power switch or unplug the power cord.
- Take out the water tank, open the water inlet cover, and reverse the water tank (in a sink or bucket) to discharge the remaining water in the water tank.
- Place it vertically on a flat table and wait for the product to cool down.
Ⅵ. Maintenance, cleaning, and storage
- Remove the brush from the steam head and clean it with a wet cloth.
- Do not use rough or corrosive cleaners or solvents.
- Do not immerse the hand-held steamer in water or other liquids.
- Do not fall, throw or try to bend it.
- Please do not attempt to disassemble the appliance.
- Discharge the water tank after use each time.
- Avoid storing the appliance in wet places.
- Do not place it close to heat sources or avoid direct sunlight on the appliance.
- Always make sure that the steam outlet hole is clean, free of scale, and not blocked.
- It is recommended to store the hand-held steamer vertically in a flat position, e.g. in a cabinet.
- It must be descaled twice a year: Fill a portion of vinegar and twice the amount of water in the water tank, turn on the steam switch and allow it to work for 5 minutes, then turn off the steam switch and pour out the remaining mixed water in the water tank. After 10 hours, fill with clean water for reuse.
- Do not immerse the product in water or other liquids, nor wash the product under the water tap.
- Be careful of the hot steam generated by the hand-held steamer, which may cause scalding.
- The product can only use sockets with grounding measures.
- If the product is very hot, do not allow the steam nozzle to contact any surface when placing the product.
- Check the power cord for damage on a regular basis.
- Do not let the power cord get contact with high-temperature steam during product operation.
- Do not use this product when there is no water in the tank.
- When leaving the product for a short time, please turn off the power of the product and unplug the power plug.
- After completion of ironing, make sure to turn off the power and unplug the power plug, and allow it to cool down for 60 minutes prior to cleaning the product, installing or removing accessories, emptying the water tank, or storing.
- This product is for domestic use only. Please do not use this product in the bathroom or outdoors.
- Do not drag this product on the floor.
- Steam may damage or cause color fading of some walls or doors.
- Depending on the design, your product is suitable for tap water. If the water quality in your area is very hard, the scale may accumulate very quickly. Therefore, it is suggested to inject distilled water into the water tank to extend the service life of the product.
- Do not pour perfume, detergent, ironing agent, or other chemicals into the water tank as this product is not suitable for using these chemicals.
- When using the product, note to prevent the risk of steam splashing.
- Prior to connecting the product to the power supply, please check whether the marked voltage of the product is consistent with the local power supply voltage.
- In case of obvious damage to the plug, power cord, or product itself, or that the product has fallen or leaked, do not use the product again.
- In case of power cord damage, to avoid danger, it must be replaced by professionals from the manufacturer, maintenance department, or similar departments.
- The user is not allowed to leave during the power-on period of the product.
- This product is not suitable for use by children aged 8 years old or above and people with incomplete limbs, sensory or mental disorders, or lack of relevant experience and knowledge, unless under supervision or guidance to ensure safe use and allow them to be aware of the relevant hazards.
- Do not allow children to play with this product.
- When the product is powered on or cooling, keep the product and its power cord out of reach of children under 8 years old.
- Children aged 8 years old or above can clean this product only under supervision.
- Do not touch the steam head and hot surface during use. This product will generate high-temperature steam during use, please do not aim at people and animals, and do not iron clothes on the body, to avoid the risk of scalding.
- Prior to cleaning the product, installing or removing brush accessories, or filling the water tank with water, make sure to unplug the power plug.