Ⅰ. Product illustration
Ⅲ. Instructions for use
- Insert the blade holder into the bottom box, making sure to align it with the central pillar of the bottom box.
- Put the cut food into the bottom box, cover the lid, and rotate it clockwise until it clicks into place.
- When covering the lid, align the center post on the lid with the central groove on the blade holder, and rotate the bowl cover to lock the slot.
- Hold or place the product containing the food material in one hand, pull the rope with the other hand, and the blade will rotate and chop the food.
- This product can quickly process meat, vegetables, fruit, nuts, etc., and can be used to make fillings, jams, baby food, and chopped nuts, and control the grinding degree by the number of pulls.
- Before use, clean the surface of the processor, blades, and lid accessories with a sponge cloth and a small amount of cleaning agent.
- When cleaning this product, please use water and an appropriate amount of cleaning agent that does not exceed 60℃.
- When cleaning the blade, handle it carefully to avoid cuts. The blade should be placed where children cannot easily reach it.
- It is not recommended to chop hard-shell foods such as coffee beans, bones, and shells.
- Do not put this product in the microwave for heating or cooking.
- When pulling the rope, do not apply too much force, as it may damage the spring structure inside.