Ⅰ. Product Illustration
Ⅱ. Instructions for Use
- Place the blade holder in the bottom box, ensuring proper alignment.
- Place the chopped food in the bottom box, and cover it.
- When covering, align the central column of the cover with the center groove of the blade holder, and lock it in place by rotating the cover clockwise until it clicks into place.
- Hold or grab the central column of the bottom box with one hand, and pull the pull rope with the other hand to rotate the blade to chop the food.
Ⅲ. Product Features
- This product can quickly process meat, vegetables, fruits, and nuts, and is used to make fillings, jams, baby food, and nut relish, and the fineness can be determined by the number of rope pulls.
- The product is compact and delicate and can be used as a storage box after the blade is removed to prevent it from being idle.
- Before use, clean the surface of the processor, blades, covers, and other parts with a sponge and a small amount of detergent.
- When cleaning the product, use water no hotter than 60°C and an appropriate amount of detergent.
- Be careful when handling sharp blades to avoid cuts, and keep them out of reach of children.
- It is not recommended to chop hard shell foods such as coffee beans, bones, and shells.
- Do not place this product in a microwave oven for heating or cooking.
- Do not forcefully pull the pull ring all the way, as this can damage the spring structure inside.