Ⅰ. Model Specification
- Control plate
- Suitable cookware
- This unit is intended to be used with induction-ready cookware (see below) with a flat, ferrous base measuring 4-1/2’’ (11.4 cm) to 10-1/4’’ (26 cm) wide. This unit is intended for use in commercial food service operations only.
- Induction Ready Cookware
- Ferrous Stainless Steel
- Cast Iron
- Unsuitable Cookware
- Cookware with a base less than 4-1/2’’ (11.4 cm)
- Pottery, glass, aluminum, bronze, or copper cookware
- Cookware with any type of footed base
- There must be a minimum of 4’’ (10 cm) between the induction range and any surrounding surface to allow sufficient airflow around the unit. Blocking the airflow could overheat the unit.
Ⅲ. Operation instruction
- Before First Use:
- Remove all the packing material before use.
- Place the unit in a flat, firm, dry, and safe place.
- Make sure there is at least 10cm of free space around the induction cooker. And do not operate the appliance on a plastic or other soft tablecloth.
- Make sure the cooking plate is clean and dry before switching on.
- If put unsuitable cookware in the cooking plate or remove the cookware from the cooking plate, the appliance will beep continually or shows E0 on display. The induction cooker will shut down automatically if a suitable cookware could not be placed on the cooking plate within one minute.
- Using the Induction Cooker:
- Insert the main plug into the wall socket and you will hear a beep sound, the 3 digital LED display windows will flash and show “---”, and now the unit is in standby mode.
- Position induction-compatible cookware in the middle of the cooking plate, and ensure liquid or food is inside the cookware.
- Press the Power ON/OFF button twice, and the LED screen will show “-A-” and the induction cooker will automatically set to “Auto” keep warm function.
- To adjust the cooking “power” “temperature” or “time”, just simply press the Function setting button (If shown on the control panel) to select, also press +/ - setting button to adjust them: press + to increase the power or time, and press – to decrease the power or time. A corresponding indicator temperature/Power light will be illuminated.
- You can also press the ON/OFF button to switch off the appliance when you switch off the unit. The fan remains on for approximately 1 minute to cool down the heating element. Do not unplug the unit before the fan is stopped.
- After use, switch the induction cooker off by pressing the ON/OFF button, DO NOT rely on the pan detector.
- The four sides of the embedded induction cooker are mounted on the opening table or benchtop. Please keep the opening position Heat dissipation space on the four sides of the product> = 300MM
- In the enclosed space, do not reserve at least one ventilation hole of the induction cooker for ventilation. The hole is required to be 50MM MM wide and 200MM long, and objects with fine holes can be placed and connected. On the air hole, but please keep the ventilation smooth
- The ventilation is blocked, and the internal high temperature of the induction cooker will cause the self-protection process, which cannot be normal used.
- Do not leave the appliance when it is in use. Do not switch on the unit while there is no food or water inside the cookware. Do not cover the air inlet and outlet during operation. Please pay close attention if the appliance using near children, to avoid children playing with the appliance.
- Do not pre-heat empty cookware. Because of the speed and efficiency of the induction range, cookware can very quickly overheat and be damaged.
Ⅳ. Maintaining and Cleaning
- Note: Unplug the AC Power Cord prior to cleaning the induction cooker. Do not use any caustic cleaning agents or abrasive scrubbing pads on the Unit.
- To protect yourself from electric shock, NEVER immerse the device, or the AC Power Cord in water or other liquids.
- Wipe off the ceramic plate with a warm, damp cloth and a mild, nonabrasive soap solution.
- Wipe off the outer Unit housing and the Control Panel with a soft cloth or a mild detergent.
- DO NOT use any petroleum products which will damage the outer Unit housing and the Control Panel.
- DO NOT use/store any flammable, acid, or alkaline materials or substances near the device, as this may reduce the service life of the device and lead to deflagration (fire) when the device is turned on.
- Make sure that the bottom of the cookware does not scrape across the surface of the Cooktop. A scratched surface will not impair the use of the device.
- Make sure that the device is properly cleaned before storing it in a dry place.
- DO NOT stack many heavy objects on top of the Unit. Excessive weight could possibly damage the Unit.
- If the appliance is constructed so that it is not protected against water jets, clear and detailed instructions for the user shall be delivered together with the appliance. It shall be stated in the instructions that this appliance shall not be cleaned with a water jet.
Ⅴ. Important safeguards
- When using an electrical appliance, basic safety precautions should always be observed, including the following:
- This appliance is intended to be used for commercial applications, for example in kitchens of restaurants, canteens, hospitals, and commercial enterprises, but not for continuous mass production of food, otherwise, the warranty will be voided.
- To avoid fire or shock hazards, check the voltage indicated on the rating label. Plug the unit into the correct electrical supply socket that matches the conditions on the rating label.
- Do not use an extension cord with this appliance, recommended to use an individual electric supply socket.
- Do not place the electric cord under a cover. Do not overlay the cord with little covers or sharp elements. Place the cord in an area where there is not any risk to stumble over it.
- Do not use an appliance that is having cord, plug, or cooking plate damaged, or it is fallen or has been damaged in any way.
- Place the unit in a flat, firm, dry, and safe place, and make sure there is at least 10cm of free space and free of metallic surfaces around it to prevent overheating before use. Do not operate the appliance on a plastic or other soft tablecloth.
- Do not cover any part of the cooking plate with aluminum foil and plastic vessels to prevent the risk of electric shock, short-circuiting, or fire.
- Metallic objects such as knives, forks, spoons, and lids should not be placed on the cooking plate since they can get hot.
- Take care when operating the appliance, as rings, watches, and similar metallic objects worn by the user could get hot when in close proximity to the cooktop;
- Never put empty cookware on the switched-on induction cooker, as this could cause the cookware to distort or the heating coil damaged.
- The maximum weight that can be put on the induction cook is 7kg, do not excess.
- Beware of the hot steam that comes out from the cookware to avoid being burned. Do not overfill the cookware to avoid water splashing out and damaging the appliance.
- For better performance and maintenance, do not operate the unit for more than 2 hours continually.
- Always switch off the appliance before leveling and unattended.
- Users with pacemakers should consult with the manufacturer.
- To avoid shortening the life span or damaging the product, never use any accessories or parts from other manufacturers not recommended by original manufacturers or service agents. Use original parts or accessories only, otherwise, the warranty becomes invalid.
- Never let the appliance operate without supervision. And children should be supervised by a responsible adult to ensure that they do not play with the appliance.
- Do not use the appliance in a damp area such as the bathroom. Indoor use only.
- Do not operate the appliance in an area where gasoline is used or stocked, painting, or such flammable liquids.
- Disconnect the plug from the current collector when the unit is not in use, seize the plug, and then pull it out. Do not pull the cord to pull out the plug.
- Do not immerse the appliance in water or rinse it under the tap.
- Do not try to throw off the unit, there are not any pieces that could eventually be repaired by the user, please send it back to the service center.
- The heating plate remains hot after use, always unplug the appliance and let it cool down before cleaning.
- If the supply cord is damaged, it must be replaced by the manufacturer or its service agent, or a similarly qualified person in order to avoid the hazard.
- WARNING: If the surface is cracked, switch off the appliance to avoid the possibility of an electric shock.