Ⅰ. Model Specification
Ⅱ. Components and installation drawings
- Cable Protector
- Water Tank
- Indicator Light
- Steam Outlet
- Protection Brush
Ⅲ. Instructions for Use
- Fill water
- Unplug the product to cut off the power supply.
- Add pure water or distilled water. Do not add tap water or other liquid that may contain impurities.
- The water in the water tank shall not exceed the maximum water level.
- Standby Mode
- Plug in the product, and the indicator light will turn on, indicating that the product starts heating. After heating, the indicator light will turn off, indicating that the heating process has been completed and the product is ready to use.
- Steam ironing
- Add pure water or distilled water to the water tank.
- After the heating, the indicator light turns on.
- Press the switch to release the steam from the panel, then start steam ironing.
- Press the switch again to turn off the steam.
- The product can be used both horizontally and vertically.
- Dry ironing
- Plug in the product.
- After heating, the indicator light turns on and keeps lighting.
- Start dry ironing.
Ⅳ. Cleaning and Storage
- Do not clean or store the product before it cools down completely.
- Use a soft damp cloth to clean the surface of the product. Do not use rough or tough stuff to clean the surface to avoid scratches.
- When the surface is too dirty to be cleaned with a soft damp cloth, neutral detergent can be used with a cloth to clean the product. Acid detergent or alkali detergent is forbidden to apply to the product.
- If there are impurities in the steam outlet, use a bamboo stick to clean it. Do not use metal stuff to clean in case of damage.
- Coil the power cord on the product and hang it on the wall or store it somewhere safe. Keep it out of the reachable area of children and infants.
Ⅴ. Safety Instructions
- Please read the instructions carefully before use:
- Do not immerse the product in water or any liquid.
- This product is only for indoor use and commercial use is prohibited.
- Please ensure that the circuit voltage is consistent with the rated voltage of the product and that the circuit is properly grounded.
- Please use pure water or distilled water to fill the water tank. Do not use tap water or other liquids that may contain impurities.
- When adding water to the water tank, the water level shall not exceed the maximum water level of the water tank.
- The product must be used and placed on a stable surface.
- Disabled people or children aged between 8 and 14 must be under supervision to use the product.
- Do not let the power cord touch the hot surface of the product, and only put the product away after it cools down completely. Gently coil the power cord on the product when storing the product.
- Do not repair or replace the power cord by yourself. If the power cord is damaged, send it to the dealer's post-sale services center or to people with professional qualifications for repair or replacement to avoid electric shock caused by incorrect assembly.
- It is normal that there will be a small amount of smoke when first using the product, and smoke will not appear after the first use.
- When the product is in operation, Do not touch the hot surface, including the panel and the surface with .
- Warning: Keep it out of the reachable area of children, and do not let children and infants play/use it;
- Warning: Do not leave the product when plugged or in operation.
- Warning: The product that has fallen, with a damaged power cord, or with a leaked water tank shall not be used.
- Warning: When adding water or pouring water, the cord plug must be removed from the socket.