Ⅰ. Model Specification
Ⅱ. Components and installation drawings
- Product Assembly
- Open the rod lock, stretch the extension rod, and ensure that each section (total 3 sections) is fully extended, and then lock the rod lock.
- Fully extend the extension rod, align the extension rod with the socket on the main unit, and press down until a "click" sound is heard, and the installation of the extension rod is completed.
- Installation method of clothes hanger and ironing board.
- Assemble the hanger on the extension rod in the die direction of the arrow, and lock the lock catch.
- Place the ironing board flat and assemble, with the feet at the arrow aligned with the corresponding holes on the hanger. Note that the nozzle hanger is on the right side of the front of the hanger.
- Place the ironing board vertically, and the card slot of the ironing board is aligned with the extension rod according to the direction of the arrow. After fitting, hold the extension rod and the ironing board downwards and then slide the buckle position to buckle. Note to check whether the buckle is in place.
Ⅲ. Product Use
- Water tank filling
- Disconnect the power, hold the handle of the water tank, and lift it upwards to remove the water tank from the main unit.
- Unscrew the tank cover to fill it with water.
- Screw back the water tank cover, and hold the water tank with the handle, allowing the water tank cover to face down. Observe the filling amount of water and check whether there is water leakage from the water tank cover. In case of water leakage, it indicates the cover is not screwed in place.
- Install the tank back into the main unit.
- Align the steam hose nu( with the thread on the upper cover of the machine body, and rotate clockwise to fix it.
- Connect power
- Insert the plug into the power outlet.
- Depending on the ironing materials, rotate the gear knob switch on the top of the main unit to adjust to the corresponding gear.
- Wait for approx 35s for the steam nozzle to start spraying steam, and the user can start ironing clothes.
- Iron clothes
- Hang the clothes on the integrated hanger and button the first button on the collar.
- When ironing pants, we recommend using the pants clips to hang the pants.
- Hold the steam nozzle and maintain it vertically, and avoid pointing the nozzle at people or animals.
- Fit the steam nozzle to the clothes and iron the clothes downwards.
- In case of no ironing operations, place the steam nozzle on the steam nozzle hook.
- During use, some of the die steam will condense into the water in the hose, causing a "purr" sound which is normal. In case of this occurrence, straighten the steam nozzle and hose up, allowing die condensate water to flow back into the tank.
- During use. it is normal that a small amount of steam condenses on the steam nozzle panel.
Ⅳ. Product Cleaning and Storage
- Simple descaling
- This product shall be descaled on a regular basis, and we recommend that you descale once a month.
- Clean water tank
- Remove the water tank from the main unit.
- Fill the tank fill with water.
- Shake the tank gently.
- Tilt the tank to fully discharge the water.
- Main unit descaling
- Make sure the device is cooled down completely (please wait for over 2 hours).
- Pour 400ml of water into the water tank and place it on the main unit, shake the main unit gently, and allow the water to fill the boiler.
- Shake the main unit gently.
- Open the descaling knob counterclockwise. Tilt the main unit, and fully discharge the liquids.
- Screw on the descaling knob clockwise.
- Maintenance is completed.
- Never inject water through the steam nozzle hole or through the "descaling'' port.
- Never immerse the steam nozzle in water or other liquids.
- Clean the surface of the product with a damp cloth or non-abrasive sponge. Do not use cleaning products, e.g. soap or detergent.
- We recommend maintenance and cleaning on a regular basis to prevent excessive dirt build-up inside and outside the product. and avoid contamination of the clothes during the ironing process.
- After use. place the steam nozzle on the steam nozzle hook.
- Rotate the gear knob switch to the off gear and pull out the power plug.
- After disconnecting the power supply, fully discharge the water tank and the water storage tank and flush the water tank to remove impurities in the water tank.
- When disassembling the extension rod, it shall fully retract each section of the extension rod and then pull out the extension rod from the main unit.
- Warning: When using the appliance. take care to avoid the risk of splashing steam.
- Warning: The power plug shall be unplugged during filling and cleaning.
- Warning: Do not touch the steam nozzle. it shall be cooled down completely.
- Handle the device by holding the extension rod, and never lift or handle your device via the hanger or steam hose
- Warning: When storing, do not bend the steam hose, otherwise it will easily cause the steam hose to stick and cause the failure of emitting steam.
Ⅴ. Safety precaution
- Prior to the use of this product, please read this user manual carefully and keep it properly for future reference.
- In the case of the following use cases, it is important to ensure that the power is disconnected: When the user needs to leave during use (especially in case of children around); Prior to filling the tank; Prior to cleaning of the tank; After use each time.
- During use, take care to avoid the high-temperature steam sprayed from this product.
- To ensure safety, the following people shall receive relevant instructions prior to the use of this product to clarify the dangers involved with the product: Juveniles over the age of 12; Persons lacking product knowledge and experience; Persons with physical, sensory, or mental disabilities.
- Do not let children play with this product.
- Children shall not clean and maintain this product without supervision.
- In case of product damage, leakage of electricity, or malfunction due to dropping, please do not continue to use. To avoid danger, do not disassemble this product without authorization. In case of any problems, please send it to an authorized service center for testing.
- In case of power cord damage, to avoid danger, it shall be replaced by the professional personnel of the manufacturer, maintenance department, or similar departments.