Ⅰ. Main Technical Parameters
Protection against electric shock
Ⅱ. Components and installation drawings
Ⅲ. Operation Instructions
- Steps of using Coffee Mall
- Put the food in the low cup, making sure it does not exceed 100g.
- Twist the flat blade on the bottom of the low cup and fix it on the main body.
- Plug in the machine. Generally, it can finish grinding in 30 seconds.
- Unplug the machine once it finishes grinding, then twist off the blade and pour out the food.
- Continuous working time for each operation can not exceed 30 seconds.
- Put the machine on a stable table.
- Screw on the cross knife base at the bottom of the blender cup or smart cup.
- Firstly add an appropriate amount of purified water in the blender cup or smart cup, then put the vegetables and fruits which have been cut into small pieces in the blender cup or smart cup, pay attention that the whole mixed volume can not exceed the “MAX” scale-line position of the cup.
- Put the lid onto the blending cup, then tighten it clockwise. When using the high cup, just add food into the cup and twist the cross blade onto the bottom.
- Plug the machine into 240 volts and make sure the indicator light is red.
- Put the blending cup on the main body and be sure the upper concave parts fit well to the convex parts on the bottom of the cup, then tighten it clockwise.
- Press the switch and be sure the indicator light is blue, at that time the machine runs normally.
- running time: 1min, Min. rest time: 1min.
- Insert the “S” blade into the drive shaft of the container, and make sure in the right place.
- Clean the meat( pork, beef), then bone off, peel off, muscle off. Then cut into 2cm*2cm small pieces. Putting into the container. (Attention: processing capacity of food should not exceed 2/3 capacity.)
- Put on the cover, then tighten it clockwise
- Fix the container components to host.
- Power the plug, choose the second speed, and the machine starts to chop, it will be finished within 1 min. It is not available to chop too long, to ensure the meat is fresh.
- After chopping, turn the switch back to zero speed, also plug it off, take out the container components, open the cover, and take out the food.
- Please do according to the above information, if need reuse.
- Continuous working time for each operation cannot exceed 60 seconds.
Ⅳ. Clean and Maintain
- In case of electric shock, you must be sure the machine is powered off when cleaning the body.
- Clean the main body with wet clothes instead of water.
- It can be used again once you clean up the parts and assemble them well.
- The machine should be used often, otherwise, place it in a dry and ventilated environment.
- This machine uses an AC voltage of 220-240V.
- The operator must obey a rated intermittent time, it is forbidden to make it idle run or overload
- Changing the power cord shall be operated by professional maintenance personnel.
- The blade base should be firmly locked with the cup, or there is a risk of water leakage and the cup falling.
- The blade is very sharp, pay attention not to hurt your hand when cleaning and disassembling the machine.
- It can only be used after the food processor is completely cooled.
- The motor of this machine has an over-temperature protection device, the machine will be paused as a result of overheating during operation, at this moment, you should cut off the power supply, and restart it till it is completely cooled.
- The processing material in the blending cup should not exceed the line of 1250ml while blending.
- During operation, it is forbidden to put hands and sharp goods into the feeding port; it is forbidden to use other tools instead of the feeding bar; it is forbidden to keep eyes close to the feeding port to avoid accidental injuries.
- Do not directly use water to wash the main engine, as it will cause electrical failure or an accident of the motor and switch.
- If the supply cord is damaged, it must be replaced by the manufacturer, its service agent, or similarly qualified persons in order to avoid a hazard.
- Switch off the appliance before changing accessories or approaching parts, which move in use.
- This appliance shall not be used by children. Keep the appliance and its cord out of reach of children.
- Appliances can be used by persons with reduced physical, sensory, or mental capabilities or lack of experience and knowledge if they have been given supervision or instruction concerning the use of the appliance in a safe way and if they understand the hazards involved.
- Children shall not play with the appliance.
- CARE when handling the sharp cutting blades, emptying the bowl, and cleaning.
- Always disconnect the appliance from the supply if it is left unattended and before assembling, disassembling, or cleaning.